Saturday, November 1, 2008

I really got into the spirit of Halloween this year. Here I am in my first costume, the wicked witch of the west. I had a church party, and I dressed as a Zombie cheerleader from East High, tribute to High School Musical. The costume is my mom's old pep squad uniform from high school. I'm not sure if Cooper liked it very much:)
And last but not least, my actual Halloween costume. A witch! AGAIN...


My sister in law was the only other adult in the family to dress up. Thanks Nat for having Halloween spirit with me:)






2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm happy to dress up with you; it's just an illustration of who's cool and who's not in this family! :) Just kidding. I love your East High Zombie getup...it's creepy and cute.

Chelsi said...

I love the costumes! Where is Ryans getup? your kids are darling and look soooo cute in the costumes. Hope you had a happy halloween!