Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I cut and colored my hair the other day. She thinned it out a lot. It's nice to not have soooooo much hair. I went pretty short in the back. I like it but I can't pull it back in a pony tail.

Here's Coop in my witch hat. He was being pretty cute. He would put the hat on and then he would dance. He has such a cute personality:)

Nana and Papa came to our house for dinner for the last time before their big move to Arizona. We are getting really sad to see them go. They move today:(


Uncle Scott and Aunt Rachel came and played with us too!








7 comments:

katierasmussen said...

sooooo cute! I love that cut on you. Reading about all your fun things makes me miss you even more!

Chelsi said...

I LOVE your hair!!!

ERIN said...

oh my crap i CAN NOT believe you cut your hair that short!! remember when you were anti-short and when i cut your hair with those ginormous orange scissors!! hee hee...good times. thats seems like forever ago huh? miss you steph!!

Tara and David said...

like I said tonight! I love your hair! the kids costumes are stinkin' scute! Have a safe trip to az.

Heather Adams said...

Hi Steph, I love the hair and your kids are so cute!! I am so sad that your parents are moving but it sounds like it will be a good thing. We need to get together and do lunch or something!

Jordan and Luci said...

Whoah! Hot momma! So fun! You make me want to get mine done!

Anonymous said...

Hey remember me? jk I think your hair looks HOT!! I actually think we have the same hair cut only you are way hotter than me. I'm a total old mom tying to look hip. It's terrible what life turns into.