Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We went to Nana & Papa's house over the weekend. This is Gracie and her Papa watching TV.
Gracie didn't want to wait her turn to ride the horse so she just jumped on the back.
Gracie had her first day of dance Monday. She was so excited. Her leotard was at least one size too big. She was pretty much the best kid in the class. I have some more pictures coming. You'll see what I mean.
This is Nana and Gracie before her big day!

I round brushed Gracie's hair last week because she told me that she wanted to have hair like her cousin Kinzie. All day she insisted on being called Kinzie. She wouldn't call me mom, her Aunt Kristi was her mom. She looks up to Kinzie so much.
Cooper loves balls and anything that resembles one. We tied this balloon to his pants and it entertained him for the whole afternoon.
This is his cool new trick!
Gracie and Cooper with their friends Tate and Will.


5 comments:

Natalie said...

Gracie is so adorable in that little leotard! I'm sure she is the star of the class and can't wait to watch a performance. Cooper is darling, too!

ERIN said...

oh my gosh, you can't do that to her hair anymore. she looks way too old!!!! at least 4 or 5:)
your kids are too cute. say hi to mom and dad.

Dave and Maren Clark said...

You have the cutest kids ever. I love Hunters somersault on the conrete.

Dave and Maren Clark said...

My bad I meant Cooper.

Dave and Maren Clark said...

Steph, its Maren. You take such cute photos. Gracies hair is so cute straight. That must have taken you forever! You guys need to plan a trip out here and stay with us. That would be so fun!