Monday, April 21, 2008




After seeing Hunters picture on Amy's blog I figured I better try to make look tuff to and for the record. Cooper was madder then a wet hornet at his Mom all day on April Fools.

Truth be told he loves to wear these one piece trousers and ride his horse everywhere he goes. Hopefully he doesnt have to be so ashamed now.

On the other hand this is Gracie going through her Bambi phase around the night she fell asleep with this book over her head I said her prayers with her and in the middle of them she started pleading "Go Bambi, Go." I think she was trying to help Bambi get away from the Hunters.

4 comments:

Kahananui said...

Aw these pictures are so cute! I'm so happy you guys started a blog. Cooper is adorable!! I love his outfit!!! He looks like a Ryan Jr. with the cowboy hat on and all. I can't beleive how big Gracie is getting too. She's so cute! I can't wait till we can all get together and Cooper, Hunter and Jax can all play together! They'll have so much fun. Love ya!!

Amy said...

Sorry Ryan, Hunter is still more manly. I will never get the pictures of Lily out of my mind!

Adam said...

I wonder if Cooper will get a pair of sexy female ropers to wear?

Natalie said...

This picture is one of my favorites; the one-piecers make it oh so authentic. All he needs is a flask instead of a bottle and a dirty bandana around his neck! Your kids are too cute! We miss you lots and can't wait to see you.